Step 4 – Monday 19th July
Posted on: 15/07/2021 Categorised in: Latest News
The following steps will be applied on our parks from Monday 19th July 2021. As a result of the new government guidance we have completed the necessary risk assessments and as a result we will be adhering to the following:
- We will be fully opening our showers and WC facilities from 9am Monday 19th July all our showers and loos will be in service.
- Face coverings are no longer required by law, but the government expects and recommends that people should continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings, to protect themselves and others. Where worn correctly, this can reduce the risk of transmission.
- Extra cleaning of our facilities will be scheduled to ensure the maximum protection whilst you are visiting our park.
- Maintaining regular cleaning of surfaces, particularly surfaces that people touch regularly including reception.
- Please do not visit us if you are showing any symptom’s of Covid 19.
- We will be still showing and displaying the NHS track and trace QR code and encouraging customers to check in.
- We will still provide additional handwashing facilities and hand sanitiser, particularly in high-traffic or higher-risk areas, including reception, entrances to the facilities, bin stores, elsan points and the children’s play park.
- Minimise unnecessary contact. We will do this by using online booking and pre-payment, and encouraging contactless payments wherever possible.
- Putting in place measures to reduce contact between people, particularly between customers and our team.
- We are still using our screen to give our reception team protection.
- Recommending the use of face coverings by our team or customers, particularly in enclosed spaces.