Re-opening of our parks
Posted on: 25/02/2021 Categorised in: Latest News
In accordance with the latest government and medical advice, Pipers Height & Clifton Fields Caravan Parks will be reopening again for the new season from 12th April 2021.
If you have a touring booking and due to arrive prior to 12th April, reception will contact you in due course.
We take the health and well-being of our customers and staff very seriously. We urge all of our customers to follow government and medical advice through these difficult times to help protect each other and the NHS.
From 12th April all caravans staying must be self contained, as under the government rules you will not be able to use our shared facilities until later in May.
Our touring pitches are all fully serviced and our el-san stations will be fully operational.
The play area will be open – but we ask that children are supervised to ensure use of the hand sanitiser provided and to maintain social distancing on the park to the best of your ability.
Please scan the track and trace QR code to register your visit to the park.
Also to note:
- If you feel unwell you must inform us by telephone, request a test and go home. You must not self-isolate in your caravan.
- The way reception and the shop operate has changed: We do have screens and hand sanitiser dispensers, but we ask that where possible business is transacted on the telephone and not face to face in reception.
- The shop will open from 9 am till 5.00 pm.
- We would prefer not to be taking cash payments. Where possible we ask you to make all payments by card or over the phone or through the website for settlement of your accounts.
- Only one person will be allowed in Reception/Shop area at a time.
- No dogs or unaccompanied children will be admitted in shop or reception until further notice.
- For the protection of our employees we are still sticking to 2 meters social distancing.
- The laundry room and pot wash will be closed until further notice.
- If you wish to view one of our holiday homes this can be done, but at a safe distance. Please speak preferably via telephone to our sales team, the holiday home will be sanitised opened for you and you will be left to view on your own. Afterwards it will be sanitised again please try to avoid touching handles etc.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.