Latest Covid guidance whilst visiting our park.
Posted on: 21/09/2020 Categorised in: Latest News
You still need to follow your local Government guidance when you visit our park.
IMPORTANT: These restrictions will affect your stay at Pipers Height.
Local COVID Alert Level – Very High
You can still travel within high alert level areas to hotels and other guest accommodation, but you should only do this with people in your household or support bubble.
When travelling, it is important that you respect the rules in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and do not travel to different parts of the UK where their intended activities there would be prohibited by legislation passed by the relevant devolved administration. You should also avoid travelling to any part of the country subject to very high local COVID alert levels. View the travel guidelines here.
This is for areas with a higher level of infections. The “high” alert level will reflect many current local interventions, but there will now be consistency across the country. This means the following additional measures are in place:
- People must not meet with anybody outside their household or support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place.
- People must not meet in a group of more than six outside, including in a garden or other space.
- People should aim to reduce the number of journeys they make where possible. If they need to travel, they should walk or cycle where possible, or to plan ahead and avoid busy times and routes on public transport.
This is the level that Lancashire is currently in.
Whilst on the park
If you have the new NHS track and Trace app please scan the barcode at reception.
Our Shower block is open but only two people allowed in the female and male and one in the easy access shower. You will see that the centre showers sinks and toilets have been taped off to aid social distancing.
- If you feel unwell you must ring 119 and arrange a test.
- If you are contacted by Track and Trace at any time whilst here you must notify us immediately.
- You must then return home in your own transport.
It is imperative that you limit the number of people staying in your caravan to limit numbers on the park and comply with recent changes on social distancing.
Please do not invite your family or friends to visit until we inform you that the restrictions on us have been lifted.
The contact details of every person staying in your caravan must be provided for to NHS Track and Trace.
Please be aware that the new restrictions mean that you should not visit your friends in other caravans on the park until further notice, in the same way that you are not allowed to visit your friends in other homes at the moment. We note that under park rules you should also supervise your children at all times whilst they are on the play area – however at this time it is especially important to ensure that children use the provided hand sanitiser before and after playing on the park and to ensure that they keep social distancing.
Please do respect others and our team at Pipers Height. These are immensely difficult times and many of the new rules are restrictive, but thankyou everyone for your continued patience and understanding.