Used – 2017 ABI Beaumont
- Dimensions: 42x14
- No. of Rooms: 2
• 42′ long by 14′ wide
• Two double bedrooms
• Fully galvanised heavy duty ‘I’ beam chassis – The highest levels of corrosion protection available, ensuring a long and maintenance free life for your holiday home
• Mist Grey hard PVCu cladding – A stylish and durable exterior in an eye-catching tone
• Front patio doors – Creating a seamless transition from inside to out to help you make the most of the holiday park lifestyle
• White ‘Low E’ PVCu – Thermaglass double glazing, ‘Low-E’ Thermaglass is fitted at no extra cost to keep your heating bills down
• Carpet underlay throughout – Domestic quality carpet underlay so you’ll feel the difference beneath your feet
• Full condensing boiler gas central heating – Full central heating with a UK made, condensing, central heating boiler, just like you’d have at home
• Voiles throughout – To ensure your family’s privacy while letting in plenty of natural light
• Chesterfield style sofas – Luxurious free-standing furniture in a fashionable Chesterfield style
• Upholstered footstool – Relax with increased comfort thanks to a stylish upholstered footstool
• Free-standing dining table and chairs – Modern, domestic style furniture offering flexible family dining
• Scatter cushions in lounge – For enhanced comfort, in fabrics that complement your holiday home’s interior
• USB socket in lounge – Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras
• Tv points
• Additional sockets next to TV point in lounge – Extra sockets in the places you are most likely to require them
• 5 burner gas hob including wok burner – A 5 burner gas hob offers additional flexibility when cooking or entertaining
• 40mm worktops – For a modern feel kitchen you’ll love cooking for your family in
• Composite kitchen sink – Provided to make a real statement in your kitchen
• Integrated fridge freezer – Built-in to enhance your kitchen’s appearance
• Integrated dishwasher – Because who wants to spend their precious time away washing up?
• Integrated microwave – Convenient cooking without sacrificing style – or worktop space!
• Externally vented powered cooker hood – Externally vented to help keep your ABI fresh and clean
• Soft close hinges to doors and drawers in kitchen – We add those thoughtful extra details such as soft close functionality, which is quieter and safer for little fingers
• Lift-up bed to main bedroom – Providing practical and easy to access additional storage
• King Size bed in master bedroom – A King Size bed for additional comfort and space
• Walk-in dressing area to master bedroom – A luxury addition to enhance your lifestyle and provide an abundance of storage
• Plain duvet covers and pillowcases – Provided so you have one less thing to worry about
• Bed runners and scatter cushions to master bedroom – In complementary fabrics for the perfect finishing touch
• Bathroom extractor fans – To reduce humidity levels in your bathroom and further prevent damp forming
• USB socket to all bedrooms – Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras
• TV point to all bedrooms – Giving you the option of installing additional TVs in the bedrooms if you wish
• En suite with domestic style bath – Perfect for relaxing and unwinding during your time away
• Bathroom extractor fans – To reduce humidity levels in your bathroom and prevent condensation
• Bathroom extractor fans – To reduce humidity levels in your bathroom.
• Shaver socket – For convenient charging of shavers and electric toothbrushes
• Coat hooks to all bathrooms – Specially designed for your convenience
• Deluxe Bluetooth sound system – An integrated Bluetooth sound system complete with flush ceiling mounted speakers
• ‘Exclusive’ pocket sprung mattresses – The ultimate in luxury sleeping
• Larder unit – Full height kitchen pantry with a bottle storage, vegetable drawers and a spice rack
• Integrated washing machine – Perfect if you’re planning on spending long periods of time at your holiday home
• Residential specification BS3632
Enquire about this Holiday Home
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a pre-owned ABI Beaumont 2017 in fantastic condition. The cost of this unit new would be over £70K.
So if you fancy saving some money come and view this stunning example of this soon to be ABI classic.
A holiday home should complement the incredible scenery that surrounds it; The Beaumont, with its unparalleled craftsmanship, incredible quality furnishings and stylishly designed layout, does just that.
The Beaumont is filled with the little luxuries and fittings that really elevate it to that next level.
The Great British Holiday just got a whole lot more indulgent.
You can have this fabulous Holiday Hone sited on one of our new developments either “The Hawthorns” on Pipers Height. Or on our new exciting development on Clifton Fields “The Heathers”. Price is inclusive of everything excluding decking and site fees.
call to view today.