Our Touring Park
Our Touring Park
Pipers Height welcomes touring caravans and motorhomes whether you choose to stay with us as a nightly tourer or pitch up with us for the full season, we can guarantee you a warm welcome and a relaxing stay!
Our Brand new touring park here in Lancashire and the North West, offers 82 fully serviced pitches, a modern award winning amenities block with 5 star facilities including under floor heating! View our amenities block here.
Brand new laundrette, reception, shop and sales office! and a brand new playpark for the children.
Our reception is open from 9 – 5 Sunday though to Thursday. Our warden will welcome late arrivals up until 7pm after this time.
Fridays our reception is open until 7pm during peak times.
Park facilities include
- Fully serviced touring pitches with grey waste, electric hook up & drinking water
- Prices include Awning (rock pegs required)
- Amenities building with under floor heating
- Disabled & family facilities
- Dog walking areas
- Laundrette (Token operated)
- Washing up room
- Mini Children’s play park
- Children’s play park with zip wire.
- The Pied Piper Clubhouse serving food/takeaway. Opens Thursday,Friday & Saturday nights (extended during peak season)
- Shop selling essentials and Caravan Accessories.
- Reception & Holiday Home sales
- CCTV & on site security
- Wifi (Chargeable)
- Number plate recognition barrier
Please be aware that if using an awning you will require rock pegs!
**Strictly no commercial or minibus type vehicles anywhere on our site no tents or folding campers allowed,
**Also continental built touring caravans and motor-homes, unless they are to British Specification, will be refused. Please call our reception team if you are unsure.