Our Touring Park
Our Touring Park
Pipers Height welcomes touring caravans and motorhomes whether you choose to stay with us as a nightly tourer or pitch up with us for the full season, we can guarantee you a warm welcome and a relaxing stay!
Our Brand new touring park here in Lancashire and the North West, offers 82 fully serviced pitches, a modern award winning amenities block with 5 star facilities including under floor heating! View our amenities block here.
Brand new laundrette, reception, shop and sales office! and a brand new playpark for the children.
Our reception is open from 9 – 5 Sunday though to Thursday. Our warden will welcome late arrivals up until 7pm after this time.
Fridays our reception is open until 7pm during peak times.
Park facilities include
- Fully serviced touring pitches with grey waste, electric hook up & drinking water
- Prices include Awning (rock pegs required)
- Amenities building with under floor heating
- Disabled & family facilities
- Dog walking areas
- Laundrette (Token operated)
- Washing up room
- Mini Children’s play park
- Children’s play park with zip wire.
- The Pied Piper Clubhouse serving food/takeaway. Opens Friday & Saturday nights (extended during peak season)
- Shop selling essentials and Caravan Accessories.
- Reception & Holiday Home sales
- CCTV & on site security
- Wifi (Chargeable)
- Number plate recognition barrier
Please be aware that if using an awning you will require rock pegs!
**Strictly no commercial or minibus type vehicles anywhere on our site, Also continental built touring caravans and motorhomes, unless they are to British Specification, will be refused. Please call our reception team if you are unsure.